Monday, October 17, 2011

FALL into Scrapbooking

Welcome to the first instalment of my 'Scrapbook Sundays' series!  Every Sunday I will post a project featuring some of my favourite Close to my Heart products.  I hope that after reading my post you will be inspired to scrapbook your memories!




When I saw the new Dreamin' paper line from Close to my Heart I fell in love!  The colours are perfect for a fall project.  The featured colours are: Bamboo, Chocolate, Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Goldrush, Honey and Pacifica.  The six different patterns are a fabulous mix between subtle patterns and bold ones.


I chose this paper for the scrapbooking project at my Open House last month.  I also featured cut-out pieces from the exciting new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, the layer-able stamp set "So Grateful", and the lovely new antiqued copper embossed brads.


Click to enlarge.


NEW!!!  Extra kits of the Fall layout will be available for the next month.  All pieces are cut and the pumpkin will be pre-stamped, ready to by cut out, layered and mounted.  The only thing required will be your adhesive and photos.  Cost for the kit will be $5 + S&H if necessary.  Leave me a message if you are interested!


I hope you will be inspired to scrapbook some fall photos!  If you would like to purchase any of the materials used above click on the "Shop With Me" button to the right side of the page, or contact me through my facebook page: Alice's Attic - Scrapbooking.  I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.