Saturday, August 27, 2011

Big Idea Festival

Stacy Julian is awesome!  She was the founding editor of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine, my favourite scrapbooking, but now defunct, magazine.  She is an inspiring speaker.  Her blog is fantastic!  She is super-fun!  She wrote a fabulous book to help scrapbookers store their photos and scrapbook in a stress-free and guilt-free way.  This is just my 10-second list of wonderful things about her.

Stacy's latest project is Big Picture Classes.  At Big Picture she shares her excitement and passion for scrapbooking in online classes, and she brings together other experts to share their knowledge as well.  Some of the online classes are free, some have a fee.  I would highly encourage checking them out!

The class I did recently is called the Big Idea Festival.  Every day, for twelve days, a new word was assigned and a page was to be made.  I am excited to share my pages! (Click on a photo to enlarge.)














All of the products I used are from Close to my Heart.  (If you are interested in ordering please click the link on the right side of the page under my profile photo!)  The paper is from the new Roxie line, and the book is a My Creations Board Book.

This was a great project to get me back into scrapbooking after having a summer off.  I mostly take photos during the summer, then I spend the cold winter months scrapbooking those photos and reliving memories of our life without 3 feet of snow!  Information about upcoming classes that I will be teaching in my workshop will be coming soon!

Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.